City of London, England
We are inviting applications for Admin Asst for a Bank based in near Alperton (Piccadilly line) in London.
Key Requirements :
To support supervisors and provide comprehensive and administrative support
- Provide organisational, secretarial, administrative and filing assistance, exercising discretion in dealing with matters of utmost sensitivity and critical importance.
- Manage meetings and take minutes, visits and regular liaison with internal and external stakeholders.
- Control and manager diaries, preparing/ notifying the points for matters requiring attention.
- Arrange appointments, travel and accommodation itineraries, visa under own initiative. Organise a wide range of meetings and functions.
- Monitor progress and ensure actions, paperwork are co-ordintated in preparation for meetings/ deadlines in preparation for meetings/ deadlines.
- Act upon telephone calls according to urgency and importance referring to supervisors wherever necessary.
- Act as host/ greeter for clients on visits, provide hospitality as required, conveying a professional image in support of managers.
- Manage reimbursements and claims for supervisors.
- Undertake Projects and assignments as advised by supervisor.
Behavioural Skills :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Fast learner, energetic, and results-oriented.
- Professional, honest and efficient.