Branch Operation Manager - Retail Banking
Purpose of the Job
We are inviting the applications for Branch Operation Manager for an International Bank Branch in Birmingham.
- To manage branch operations, teller desks, FCRM quality, complaints handling, customer's movement in the branch lobby and be responsible to achieve business targets.
- Be responsible for generation of customer referrals and handing over to relationship team for closure of the deal.
- Responsible to manage relationship of identified customer base for value enhancement.
- Key performance parameters are customer service levels such as transaction times, error %, FCRM quality scores, efficient handling of complaints and reduction in complaints, customer satisfaction scores, efficient lobby management, timely execution of operations activity and achievement of business targets.
Other activities as required by the BM
- Activities pertaining to marketing, customer service and quality maintenance.
- Training, education, knowledge enhancement
- Specific projects as a member of the project team
- New activities identified due to change in processes and products
- Any other activity in order to facilitate smooth operation of the branch
- People Related :
Interaction with Customer Service Manager, Branch Manager, and CSR's.
- Operational Related :
Adhere to all policies and procedures for transactional banking, AML and KYC.