Analyst Retail Banking
City of London, England
Purpose of the Job
We are inviting application for an Analyst (BIU) for an International Bank based in London. Analyst will be a business partner for Retail Banking of the business.
The primary objective of the team is to provide analytical and customer insight solutions to the business problems faced by various units within the Retail Banking arm of the Bank. The role provides a challenging opportunity to set-up and grow the Analytics framework for the Retail Banking Division.
Key Job Requirements
- To identify MIS, Analytics and Customer Insight requirements from various departments within the Retail Banking Unit. These will include Direct Banking, Community Banking, Private Banking, Customer Experience & Operations.
- Convert these business problems into an MIS / Analytics / Insight problems.
- Formalize the approach, methodology & delivery timelines for the MIS/Analytics/ Insight solution.
- Prioritize task list with India BI and UK BI teams and assign projects accordingly to a team.
- Deliver MI/Analytics/Insight solution to business owner
- Conduct weekly task / project reviews
- Conduct monthly Portfolio Monitoring and Insight Reviews for various departments within Retail Banking Unit.
Key skills required:
- Analytics experience in retail liabilities or retail asset products.
- Understanding of analytics and modeling techniques and tools, specifically SAS.
- Ability to understand business models and seek out business problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good project management and strong execution focus.