CURRENT JOBS IN UK
CALL US AT : 02070388029
Banking Jobs in UK
- To possess a thorough up-to-date understanding of the relevant FSA rules, in relation to retail conduct of business and financial promotions, and ensure the Bank conducts its activities in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- To ensure staff understand their individual and corporate responsibilities regarding compliance with internal policies and procedures and regulatory developments in the Bank through appropriate and as necessary timely training.
- To facilitate effective and constructive sharing of knowledge and experience of compliance issues and to effectively engage with other parts of the Bank.
- To advise the business units of regulatory changes that might affect them.
- To assist with Compliance Monitoring Reviews in accordance with the Monitoring Plan.
- Prepare internal compliance reports for the Head of Compliance to report to, for example, the Board Audit Committee and the Management Committee.
- Assist the Financial Crime Prevention Team with transaction monitoring, sanctions name matches and fraud related queries.
- To undertake annual review of high risk accounts.
- Training and communication skills
- Attention to details
- A graduate and / or have a professional qualification.
- Ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision but ensuring, at the same time, that the line reports are kept fully informed at all times.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with internal and external audiences
- Ability to learn rapidly and adapt to change
Knowledge and ExpertiseEssential
- Good understanding of current and anticipated UK requirements and supervisory expectations.
- Good computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft word/excel
Experience and qualifications specific to the roleEssential
- As required for the role.